How do we receive/collect information?
We collect information (1)when you provide personal information for the registration process , (2) when you use our online services.
You provide us information when you register with our service. This may include name ,phone number, email etc. The information provided by you may include that you have provided voluntarily such as via comments, submissions, or responses. Information will also be collected when you register using other accounts like Facebook ,Google etc. The information includes but not limited to, basic information such as your name, mobile number, address ,email, interests ,
preferences,place of work etc.
Aavesham Networks LLP and the parties with whom we work (business partners, advertisers etc)may gather information using Cookies and existing electronic tools. The information may include information about the IP address of your computer/mobile devices, their technical details and geo location data. It will also provide your online habits and the downloads you make.
We may use clear GIF in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information thus obtained is used for optimizing service quality and to track geographic locations for advertisers.
Why do we collect personal information?
Information provided(by you or providers) and procured by us about you will be stored and processed for our legitimate business interests. These include:
- To provide you Services by us or our designated representatives that suits you on a personal level and to optimise our performance as promised in the contract.
- To make it confirm that it is you who is engaging the Portal/Webzine and we are not dealing with some one else and erasing the scope for an illegal activity
- To conduct market research and statistical analysis of the users of Websites and Webzine including the number of users,the frequency of use profile of users and using such analyses for the enhancement of our products and plans.We rely on legitimate business interests as the legal base for such processing of data.
- To prevent fraud or other potentially illegal activities and block disruptive users and provide safety for users.
- To inform you about the various opportunities you have to get associated with us.
We respect the privacy of every individual and firm and are committed to safeguarding the same with various measures. We also take the help of technology in ensuring privacy is protected.
1. All the information gathered from you will be used only for service purposes and reasons.
2. Any individual information will be collected only with your permission or for reasons related to business while sharing our promotional or strategic information.
3. Information regarding your visits to our sites and usage of the same may be used only for analytical purposes.
4. We confirm that all required security measures will be taken to protect your personal information. We also undertake that such information will never be misused.
Your information will not be shared with others and all reasonable steps will be taken to prevent its misuse.
While you are availing of our services there are possibilities for us and you take the assistance of third-party service providers. Some of our web pages may be connected to other organizations and we may use services to enhance the efficiency of our delivery. In the majority of the third-party service cases, strict restrictions based on mutual understanding will be agreed upon. However, in some cases like Facebook, the information they collect may be connected to your account on their site. We will not be responsible for the usage of your information by such third parties.
User hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Aavesham Networks LLP ( including all its offices, directors, and employees) harmless from and against any and all damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including attorneys fees and expenses, arising out of incidental to, or resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the website in the manner inconsistent with this Terms. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts, Aavesham Networks LLP cannot take responsibility or control the contents made for access through the website.
The user holds the right for updating his personal information by using Website services or contacting Aavesham Networks LLP.
By email: email@example.com